Saturday, June 9, 2012

....a waiting game

Saturday June 9th, 2012 - Just after 2pm on Thursday Jake started with a fever it was almost 105.  His body was shaking with chills.  His fever persisted until Friday evening.  He has to be with out a fever for 24 hours before they will start the Methotrexate.  So unfortunately that won't start until later Sunday or Monday.   The lab has been growing the culture in hopes to pinpoint exactly what is causing the fever.   The nausea is being controlled by meds......and we wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment