Monday, June 11, 2012


Sunday June 10th, 2012 -   The Doctors sent us home this afternoon,  we made it home around 5pm. Due to the seriousness of the fever and the way the culture grew out he was sent home on I.V. antibiotics.  We will find out Tuesday if we are to go back on Thursday for chemo.  I suspect we will as they don't like to hold off chemo any longer then they have to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment